Diallog’s Fibre Optics
simply the fastest Internet on the market
Fast. Reliable. Secure.
Yes. You’re Ready for Fibre
Fibre Optics is the best internet option, with faster speeds, data transfer capability and clarity. Also referred to as ‘Ethernet’ or “E10/E100/E1000”, the technology uses plastic or glass cables that provide faster data transfer, providing your business with the best dedicated Internet connection on the market.
Why is Fibre so Robust?
Fibre Optic lines are thinner, lighter and more durable than any other type of cabling, making it impervious to the elements. The conductor is glass, which does not conduct electricity, so a lightning storm will not cause the interference experienced on traditional phone lines.
OUR FIBRE SPECIFICATIONS
Diallog’s Fibre Internet allows you to support more complex internet applications like Virtual Private Networks and Internet based video conferencing, and also delivers the flexibility to shape the solution according to your budget. With the combination of power and flexibility, Diallog’s Fibre Internet Service provides one of the fastest and most dependable dedicated connections available.
- Dedicated Ethernet Access
- Managed Diallog Cisco Router
- Utilization Reports
- Available Static IP Addressing
- Copper & Fibre Ethernet Interface Options
- Largest Network Availability
Our Fibre Optics are available in most cities, including: Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Mississauga, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Hamilton, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City. Please contact us to determine if your location has fibre availability.
WHY FIBRE OPTICS WITH DIALLOG?
- Speed & Reliability. Fibre Optics is the fastest, more reliable type of dedicated Internet available. Diallog’s Fibre provides you a range of speeds, from 10 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps, depending on your needs and budget.
- Exceptional Pricing – Diallog’s industry leading prices make fibre much more affordable than you think, and our prices are just the beginning of a better customer experience.
- One stop shopping. We don’t just offer Fibre – we provide a whole suite of telecommunications products and services. Everything you need under one roof, one contract, and one bill.
- Speaking of bills – our simplified billing process can be customized to meet your business needs, and most importantly, has no hidden fees or access charges.
- Single point of contact – you’ll have a dedicated account representative that you can reach without complicated phone trees that can answer your question every time you have one.