Centrex lets you customize your telephone service to suit your unique business – you pay only for the capacity and features you need.
Diallog’s Centrex Service is a central office-based telephone service used as an alternative to a private branch exchange (PBX) or flat business services. Our Centrex Service delivers a fully managed communication solution that enables you to strike the essential balance between telecommunications maintenance and monitoring and the management of your core business. Centrex lets you customize your telephone service to suit your unique business – you pay only for the capacity and features you need.
Centrex is cost-effective, addresses the full spectrum of your network requirements, and keeps you current with the industry’s leading telecommunications technology.
- Call Management. A wide variety of features such as Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Hold, Direct Inward Dialing, Four-digit Internal Dialing, Speed Dialing, Call Transfer and Three-way Calling enhance your business efficiency and contribute to optimal service delivery.
- Security Features. Call Trace, Caller ID Block and Call Restrictions allow you to protect the integrity of your voice interactions and ensure that your employees can focus on daily tasks free from unwanted distractions.
- Scalability. Incorporate extra capacity according to business growth. Add lines, adopt more sophisticated features and connect more locations across the country.
- Additional Services. Add Voice Messaging, Toll-Free or Calling Card Services. Access Long Distance networks via Equal Ease of Access (EEA). Also access Police, Fire and Ambulance (911), Operator Assistance (0), Directory Assistance (411), Repair and Maintenance (611) and Message Relay Services (711) for the hearing impaired.
- Network Reliability. Optimum performance is ensured with full redundancy, remote testing, regular upgrades, maintenance and 24/7 monitoring, relieving you of the responsibility of purchasing, leasing, housing or maintaining your own costly, complex equipment or system.
- Scalable Service Offerings. Diallog offers a full range of Local Voice Services that are compatible with the most commonly used industry standard equipment. Our portfolio includes both analog and digital solutions, allowing you to scale your Local services according to business growth and evolving strategic objectives.
- National Coverage. With a replicable service structure across Canada, Diallog is able to support your Local calling requirements in the majority of your Canadian office locations. You can rely on our expertise, reach and comprehensive Local portfolio to ensure consistency in service and infrastructure across your organization.