Redirect calls to where you are – anywhere.
Single Number Reach, or SNR, is as simple as it sounds: no matter where you are, or how many ways there is to contact you, you can always be reached at a single number.
Moving locations and want to keep your business number? Want the prestige of that 416 area code? Single Number Reach works with all your existing phone services to redirect calls to wherever you are – at the office, on-the-go on your mobile, at home or elsewhere.
- Re-direct calls to multiple phone lines, your office, home, mobile, pager or elsewhere.
- Control your settings through our website portal, with ability to change the terminating number instantly.
- Provides Single Voicemail box for all your messages that can also be accessible by email.
- Virtual Auto Attendant – your very own phone system.
Diallog’s Virtual Electronic Fax is an Internet-based fax service that enables you to send and or receive faxes using your existing email account. All faxes sent to your fax number will be converted into digital format and will be received directly in your inbox.
Benefits of Electronic Fax include:
- Cost-Effective: No more toner, paper, or machine maintenance costs. Diallog’s Electronic Fax service costs 50-70% less than traditional phone lines. About 30% of all faxes are “Junk mail” so you can safely delete them without spending money on toner and paper.
- Keep Your Existing Number: Forget the hassle of changing numbers – keep your existing fax number while moving to a greener solution for your business.
- Historical Lookup: Lost a fax? Can’t find that email? Missing that TPS report? Diallog can help you find any missing documents sent or receive from your eFax service.
- Mobile: You are no longer tied to a physical fax machine, now you can send and receive faxes directly from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop while on the go.
- Smart, flexible, and affordable, Electronic Fax will save your business time and money with every fax.