Full stack .Net Web developer
We are seeking an experienced developer with strong C# and ASP.NET Core programming experience to be responsible for application development across all products. This includes having an understanding of business requirements as well as the underlying system architecture in order to implement better application-level features. Reporting to the team lead, the successful candidate will work as a member of the development team that will improve tools and processes to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines. The candidate will also possess the ability to analyze and define problems, prioritize work flow, multitask, meet deadlines, and remain flexible.
Synisi Communications, a sister company of Diallog Telecommunications, is a future focused software developer creating amazing solutions in CRM, Sales CRM, Telecommunications BSS, Invoicing and multi-tenant HPBX solutions via cutting edge tools and technology. We’re creating some of the best software in the marketplace – we won’t settle for anything less!
You Will Need To
- Create and maintain websites or web applications utilizing C#, ASP.NET Core and Blazor Server
- Provide technical expertise in application design and development
- Support, update, and implement product features into new and existing websites or web applications
- Develop improvements for existing processes
- Multitask between regular task requests, small projects, and as a team member on larger projects
- Provide development and testing support to the product management team
- Work with customer service teams to resolve problems, outages, or slowdowns
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new systems, applications, framework and/or technology
- Be ready, willing and able to work fast and hard to achieve the goals we set for ourselves in completing and launching some amazing software solutions over the next year
The Ideal Candidate Will Offer
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 5+ years of development experience with C# and ASP.NET Core programming
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in design and development of web based applications (small, medium size and larger) using C#/ASP.NET Core
- A minimum of 5+ years’ RDBMS experience with MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 databases, TSQL, Triggers, Functions, Views, Stored Procedures, Constraints, Locking and Transactions.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience with WCF Service or Web Services, XML and REST based services, JSON and AJAX techniques
- Experience using Blazor Server to create responsive web applications
- Proficient understanding of HTML/XHTMLHTML5, CSS, JQuery and JSON
- A minimum of 3+ years experience developing business application using Visual Basic 6
- Experience creating code documentation and unit test scripts and validating code compliance
- Familiarity with productivity suites such as MS Visio, MS Office, and MS Project
- Thorough knowledge of IIS and Windows Server
- Must have an ability to work collaboratively with a variety of teams and team members
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
This position offers an attractive compensation, including benefits and bonuses for the right, high-achieving candidate.
Temporarily due to COVID-19