Ethernet Over Cable
Alternative Ethernet business connectivity solution when Dedicated Fibre is not available.
EoC (Ethernet over Cable) uses the existing Cable TV coaxial network to provide dependable business connectivity. It is a creative way to provide a greater reach to areas not serviced by fibre optic networks. The resulting Ethernet service is high speed with enterprise-grade security.
Ideal for enterprise applications where fibre optics is not available
Download speeds up to 100 Mbps
Upload speeds up to 20 Mbps
Enterprise-grade solution when fibre is not available
Static IP blocks available
Professional onsite installation available
Managed WAN services
Voice & data compatible
Unlimited data transfer & unmetered speeds
Premium-grade wireless routers
Dedicated connection speeds
- Triples the serviceable area of fibre networks in Canada
- Excellent interim solution until fibre network is constructed
- Scalable connectivity ideal for VoIP, web and email usage
- Possibility to bond with other Diallog connectivity solutions
- Transfer rates for upload and download are asymmetrical
- EoC allows Diallog to establish point to point service between a coax and fibre network.
- Using DOCSIS 3.1 with speeds up to 100M EoC supports 802.1ad (QinQ) support.
- 4 Hour Mean Time To Repair
- Managed service with central monitoring
- Our Bonded connections for EoC and VDSL offer a comparable alternative to Fibre
- Speeds up to 400 Mbps x 80 Mbps
- Bonded connection up to 4 EoC or VDSL lines
- Scalable connectivity ideal for VoIP, streaming web, email and e-commerce POS usage
Have peace of mind knowing you won’t lose contact with customers or suppliers. 4G Backup provides an alternative IP connection when your existing connection fails.
- 4G data speeds of up to 100 Mbps
- Routing via EoC broadband connection
Paying too much for your telecom?
new connections or renewals
Sales & Service Support
Request a Quote
Get in touch with us for a demo or quotation